Modernisation Recently priority has been given on modernization of Fire and emergency service with a modern control room in the state HQ as well as in the divisional HQ with all facilities of modern communication system, recording, analyzing, dispatching, GPS system in Fire Tenders and finding out their locations etc. Fire stations have been provided with mobile sets and walki talkies.
Items recently purchased/likely to be received soon
- 21 no of High and Low Pressure Water Tender
- 15 no of Mid size water tender
- 30 number of Emergency Tender
- 18 no of operational vehicles
- 60 motorcycles
- Two Hydraulic Platform one 54 meter and another 42 meter for fire fighting and rescue in High Rise buildings
- 12 Hydraulics Rescue Tools
- 30 nos of circular Saw, Chain Saw, Diamond saw (Cutting and breaking tools)
- 10 nos of Compressor machine for BA sets
- Various types of search and rescue equipments
- 3 Towing vehicles
- 40 light weight B.A. Sets
- Various types of station level equipments like lock cutters, face masks, suction hoses, foam making branches, Insulated Axe, Insulated pliers, Search lights, dividing breaching, hose control clamps, short branch, different types of extinguishers etc.
- portable pumps
- Steps are being taken for procuring more numbers of B.A. Sets, Mid size water tender, water bowser, water carrier, portable compressor sets, towing vehicles, water tender with high and low pressure, Hydraulic plat form / T.T.L and various search and rescue equipments, portable pumps etc with the 13th Finance commission Grant.